In this project I decide to undo what I did and then redo what I did on more expensive and no-longer-made parts! The goal is to get a working boost gauge in the position of the clock in the stock Audi S6 instrument cluster. This seems easy except that the clock and the two gauges next to it all run off of a single circuit board rather than on their own individual circuits, because the Germans did things different back then!
Gauge is in place and just about ready.
In the cluster. The color is slightly off but it is what it is. I also smudged it a tiny bit with acetone. Woops. All in all a decent install. It worked, but I didn't like the look so once again opted to do something else.